Senator Humason Announces June Office Hours
Boston—State Senator Donald F. Humason Jr. (R-Second Hampden and Hampshire) will be hosting office hours in every town throughout his district during the month of June.
Senator Humason or his staff will be at the:
· Easthampton Council on Aging on Tuesday June 4th, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:30am
· Holyoke Public Library (3rd floor study room) on Tuesday June 4th, 2019 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
· Southampton Council on Aging on Wednesday June 5th, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:30am
· Westfield Athenaeum Reed Room on Wednesday June 5th, 2019 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
· Russell Council on Aging on Monday June 10th, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:30am
· Chicopee River Mills Senior Center on Monday June 10th, 2019 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
· Montgomery Grace Memorial Library on Tuesday June 11th, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:30am
· Granville Public Library on Monday June 17th, 2019 from 10:00am to 11:30am
· Tolland Town Hall on Monday June 17th, 2019 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
All are welcome to come, visit, and share their thoughts or concerns on state matters with Senator Humason and his staff.
In addition to office hours throughout the district, Senator Humason and staff are also available to meet with constituents at the Senator’s district office, located at 64 Noble Street in Westfield. No appointment is necessary, but calling ahead is recommended. Senator Humason's district office staff can be reached at (413) 568-1366. Staff in his Boston office can be reached at (617) 722-1415 for legislative matters. Senator Humason’s email address is Donald.Humason@MASenate.gov
Senator Humason represents the 2nd Hampden and Hampshire District, which consists of the cities of Agawam, Easthampton, Holyoke, Westfield, and parts of the city of Chicopee; and the towns of Granville, Montgomery, Russell, Southampton, Southwick and Tolland.